Cara Costello, Director of Alumni Career Services at the Wharton School
You have mentors, you have friends, you have Wharton Career Management, and yes, you have the Career Development Division of the WCNY.
• The New York City MBA Alumni Career Advising Day returns to New York on Thursday, June 12! Register at http://www.whartonny.com/events.html. On November 19, three Wharton alumni advisors conducted three full schedules of alumni career appointments with 50 follow-up appointments.
• All MBA alumni may sign up for complimentary career advising (over the phone, via Skype or in person) at the MBA Career Management Alumni website: https://mbacareers.wharton.upenn.edu/alumni/brief.cfm
• Sign up for a New York job alert email, access over 50 online resources
• Participate in the alumni resume book and new board of directors’ book.
• Contact Cara Costello, Director of Alumni Career Services at the Wharton School, at: email@example.com.
• Contact Chuck Forgang, Wharton Club of New York VP of Career Development, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The school has held several recent Lifelong Learning events in New York City. In February 2014, 168 alumni participated in a Lifelong Learning event with Professor G. Richard Shell, author of Springboard: Launching Your Personal Search for Success. They discussed definitions of success, shared their personal stories, and set learning goals.
• Find courses, webinars, and resources at: http://lifelonglearning.wharton.upenn.edu.
• Contact Carl Rosen, our Wharton Club of New York VP of Continuing Education, at: email@example.com.